Ready to Go From Padawan to Antiphishing Jedi?
In the war against phishing, everyone in the Resistance has a job to do – and there are never enough hours in the day to get all the world done, even if your planet has more than one sun. With a limited number of hands available, every team benefits from having droids that it can rely on to mount a strong defense against Imperial incursions, while the fighters concentrate on planning the next campaign. That’s why you need Graphus. The powerful security that Graphus brings to your organization blows the competition out of the sky. SEE THE ADVANTAGES>>
“Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope
Are you sure that’s a new gunner taking their post, or is that an Imperial spy? Phishing threats disguise themselves as all sorts of things. Scheming cybercriminals are constantly using tricks like Force-powered social engineering to play Jedi mind tricks on employees. How effectively can your staffers spot a phishing threat?
- 90% of the employees polled in a recent survey could not identify a sophisticated phishing email.
- Automated email security catches 40% more phishing threats than traditional security.
- 60% of employees in an average company are vulnerable to being fooled by a phishing message.
- 90% of incidents that end in a data breach start with a phishing email.
- 60% of businesses felt the squeeze of ransomware last year
“Never underestimate a droid.” —General Leia Organa, The Rise of Skywalker
Your IT team is under siege, and deflecting blaster hits as fast as it can. How can you relieve their stress, reduce the chance of an alert getting missed and make sure that you’re operating with the most current intelligence? Buy deploying a droid to take care of routine tasks like quarantining suspicious messages and gathering threat data. Graphus relieves pressure and makes It teams more efficient, saving you time and money.
- IT teams are facing a 64% year-over-year increase in threat volume.
- 47% of all respondents in a survey about IT team burnout noted that they regularly turn off high volume alert
- Security automation can save more than 80% of the cost of manual security
- Automation tools can save up to 50% of recovery costs in the event of a cybersecurity incident
- AI and security automation-enabled organizations to respond to breaches nearly 30% faster than companies without security automation.
Don’t wait until you see TIE fighters to man the deflector shields. Win your next cybersecurity battle before it starts with Graphus. Contact us to get started and get protected fast. This is the Way.
Ready to take the next step? Contact one of our experts to get started with Graphus.
Let us show you how to add to your security team without adding to your payroll. LEARN MORE>>