Automated Email Security Makes Cents
Why investing in email security automation is the right choice for your business.
SPENDING MONEY REALLY DOES MAKE MONEY
Phishing is today’s biggest cybersecurity threat. That means that phishing defense has to be top-of-mind in every company’s security calculus. But yesterday’s solutions aren’t strong enough to protect your systems and data from today’s cybercriminals. So how can you improve your defense against phishing-related cyber threats without blowing up your budget?
With security automation. Solutions like automated phishing defense provide powerful protection against cybercrime. Plus, advances in technology mean security automation isn’t a luxury that only big companies get to enjoy anymore — it’s a modern essential within reach for every business.
When you do a cost/benefit comparison between your current email security tools and Graphus, the benefit that your business gets from making the switch to our modern solution is clear. Choosing to add automated phishing defense to your security plan instead of relying on an old-fashioned Secure Email Gateway or standard-issue inbuilt email security for protection is both a smart choice now and a smart investment in your company’s future.
THE BOTTOM LINE ON PHISHING THREATS
How concerned should you be about phishing? Extremely concerned. It’s the single most efficient and affordable tool at a cybercriminal’s fingertips and they know it. Cybercriminals aren’t slowing down either — a new phishing attack is launched every 39 seconds.
5 FAST FACTS ABOUT PHISHING THREATS
- 90% of data breaches start with a phishing email
- 65% of ransomware is delivered via phishing.
- 80% of cyberattacks are phishing-based.
- 65% of cybercrime is exclusively conducted through phishing.
- 67% of data breaches resulted from social engineering threats like phishing.
The numbers don’t lie: Phishing-related cybercrime isn’t only a gateway to a complicated, stressful cybersecurity disaster – it’s also a gateway to an expensive, disruptive nightmare that can damage or even destroy your business with just one fatal click on one email.
- The average data breach costs organizations worldwide $3.92 million.
- Damage related to cybercrime is projected to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021.
- Loss of business as a result of a cyberattack costs businesses an average of $1.42 million.
- Ransomware costs businesses more than $75 billion per year.
- The average cost of a ransomware attack on a business is $133,000.
- The average wire-transfer loss from BEC attacks in the second quarter of 2020 was $80,183.
- Businesses lost around $8,500 per hour due to ransomware-induced downtime.
- Worldwide, $17,700 is lost every minute due to phishing attacks.
- Factoring in all costs, the average financial hit to a business is $3.92 million.
- Malware like ransomware is the most expensive type of incident, costing victims up to $2.6 million.
THE SMART MONEY IS ON INNOVATION
Making the switch to new, innovative technology can be a great way to save money. Whether it’s energy-efficient lightbulbs or fuel-efficient cars, choosing modern solutions for modern problems is always a good decision.
That’s why Graphus is the right email protection tool to safeguard today’s businesses. Switching to the innovative technology of our smart, AI driven solution just makes good sense.
- 90% of verified phishing scams are discovered in Secure Email Gateways (SEGs).
- Automation tools can save up to 50% of recovery costs in the event of a cybersecurity incident.
- Artificial intelligence saves about $8.97 in recovery costs per record.
- Augmenting or replacing human intervention cut per-breach losses by $3.58 million
- Security. automation can save more than 80% of the cost of manual security.
ARE YOU GETTING WHAT YOU’RE PAYING FOR?
Is your current email security solution or SEG giving you value for the money that you spend to maintain it? When you compare the features and benefits of Graphus against the inefficiencies and challenges of an average SEG, it’s clear that Graphus outshines the competition at every turn.
- SEG: Takes weeks to set up and specialized knowledge to deploy and integrate.
- Graphus: Sets up and integrates seamlessly in hours with no specialized knowledge needed
- SEG: Designed to guard against old-school email problems like spam and primitive phishing.
- Graphus: Built to protect against sophisticated modern threats like social engineering.
- SEG: Slows down email delivery with antiquated inspection processes
- Graphus: Causes no delivery delays with smart AI-algorithm powered detection.
- SEG: Requires threat intelligence data from other tools to slowly detect Zero Day attacks.
- Graphus: Detects Zero Day attacks independently and in real time using patented AI technology
- SEG: Routinely makes blunders like stopping safe email or not warning employees about trouble.
- Graphus: Learns your communication patterns to filter email efficiently and warn employees of danger.
PAY IT FORWARD
Often when businesses choose new technology, the choice comes down to determining which solution in your price range is the least flawed. But choosing an email security solution shouldn’t have to be a calculation about which not-quite-right option you can afford. Why choose a bargain solution that you can live with when you can choose an affordable solution that grows with your business?
When you choose Graphus you’re getting a state-of-the-art email security solution that’s also an amazing value. Where else are you going to get all of these benefits without breaking the bank?
- Three layers of strong, dynamic protection between phishing email and your business.
- Automated phishing defense powered by a patented AI algorithm that never stops learning.
- Simple, clear threat reporting and control tools that anyone can use.
- Clear employee warnings when a potentially dangerous but possibly important message arrives.
- A fast, easy way for employees to request security checks on suspicious messages.
- Immediate protection that deploys fast and works from Day 1 with no configuration.
- Seamless integration with O365 and G Suite with no fussy maintenance or adjustments
GET MORE FOR YOUR MONEY
Graphus doesn’t provide just one layer of clunky defense like a SEG. That’s not the level of responsive protection that today’s businesses need to defend against constantly evolving threats. Instead, Graphus uses three layers of smart, AI-driven protection to detect and catch even sophisticated phishing-related cyberattack threats and warn your employees of potential danger in a flash.
TrustGraph automatically detects and quarantines malicious emails that might break through an organization’s email security platform or existing SEG, eliminating the need for end user to interact with harmful messages.
mployeeShield alerts recipients of a potentially suspicious message to danger they may not notice by placing an interactive warning banner at the top that allows users to quarantine or mark the message as safe with a single click.
hish911 empowers employees to proactively report suspicious and unwanted emails for IT to investigate, reducing your exposure to potential disaster.
PENNY WISE OR POUND FOOLISH?
In a challenging economy, everyone’s looking for ways to stretch their budget a little bit more. However, choosing to rely on whatever standard protection accompanies your email application or prop up your old SEG a little bit longer isn’t a good way to save money.
Choosing automated email security protection with Graphus is the right investment to save money and improve your security today — before a devastating phishing-related cyberattack slips through the cracks to cost your business its future.Schedule a Demo
See Graphus in Action