Email Security Certificate
Email is the primary and most efficient gateway used by cybercriminals to launch phishing, ransomware, and malware attacks. With 600% increase in such attacks since the start of the COVID pandemic, your employees are the primary target for cybercriminals. Whether you’re an MSP or an IT professional, protecting your inboxes is your first line of defense against these threats.
In this session you will learn:
- Email security best practices
- Checking if your domain is safe from spoofing and how you can be impacted by a spoofed domain of your vendors/customers
- What is Phishing, Ransomware, and Malware
- How to identify dangerous emails – Analyzing emails for suspicious attributes
- How Graphus works to defend users from phishing attacks using 3 layers of defense
- How automated, AI-based email security saves time, money and headaches for MSPs and IT pros.