DattoCon 2022 has just wrapped in Washington, DC. This event was packed with must-see security speakers and announcements about fresh innovations in the security space that are on the way for MSPs and businesses. Held September 11 – 13, this amazing event was a showcase of fantastic array of solutions that have become part of the Kaseya family in the wake of the acquisition of Datto. This event was a hit, with high energy presentations, conversations and fun for MSPs and other industry professionals around every corner.
Learn the ins and outs of today’s wide variety of phishing attacks & how to stop them in Phishing 101. DOWNLOAD IT>>
Security Keynote Highlights
Kaseya CISO Jason Manar held a fireside chat with Bryan Vorndran, Assistant Director FBI Cyber Division. Bryan commented on the July 2020 Kaseya Security incident, praising Kaseya’s response and telling attendees: “Kaseya leaned in and engaged authorities immediately; all tools, all hands on deck. The leadership took on the problem and fought against the cyber attackers without giving them an inch or fear of the press. Timely reporting greatly assisted in identifying and apprehending the attackers. Without the quick cooperation of Kaseya that wouldn’t have been possible.”
The 3 most important things for companies to do to prevent cybercrime trouble is patch regularly, practice good password habits (zero trust is best) and educate employees to resist phishing traps.
3 Fun Facts
- DattoCon 2022 had more than 2700 attendees from 29 countries
- With Datto onboard, Kaseya is now the largest MSP – focused software company on the planet
- More than 85% of small businesses say that they’re making digital transformation a top priority in the next few years
See 10 reasons why Graphus is just better than other email security solutions. SEE THE LIST>>
Graphus Innovation Ahead
Simplified Organization Management with IT Glue
Simplify and speed up customer onboarding and management by importing SMB organization data from IT Glue into Graphus.
BullPhish ID Innovation Preview
Advanced User Synchronization with IT Glue & Passly
- Improve customer onboarding and management by importing SMB organization data from IT Glue into BullPhish ID.
- Improve customer onboarding and management by importing end users and groups from Passly into BullPhish ID. Utilize Passly integration with Azure or Physical Active Directory.
Dark Web ID Innovation Preview
Active User Compromise Filtering
- Don’t want to receive compromises for deactivated users or employees who no longer work at your client companies? We hear you! We are implementing the ability to filter compromises by active user.
- Simply choose CSV or AD filtering option, set up the filter and you will no longer receive compromises for employees or emails outside of that list!
- Eliminates “background noise” and prevents you from receiving old, unwanted alerts!
Explore today’s biggest threats & what’s next in The State of Email Security 2022 GET IT>>
Why Should You Reserve a Seat for DattoCon 2023 October 2-4, 2023, in Miami, FL?
- This is a marquee industry event with all of the movers and shakers in the space on hand including vendors, developers, MSPs, marketing experts and other folks that you can connect with all in one place.
- Aside from the unmatched quality of the main stage programming, you can choose from a wide variety of breakout sessions and peer discussion groups to gain insight into challenges and solutions that you may experience in personnel management, recruiting, marketing, selling and other daily business operations.
- You’ll gain insight into the next innovation cycle for Kaseya and Datto and be among the first to know about exciting new integrations and solutions. Plus, you’ll have access to experts that can help guide you into choosing the right solutions to grow your business.
- Play just as hard as you work with cocktail receptions and parties including the Elements Party and channel events. Plus, Miami is a city with plenty for you to explore – beautiful beaches, fantastic food, unbeatable sights and warm Florida nights to enjoy.
- Right now, you can register at the lowest ticket price that will be available for this event. DattoCon 2023 tickets are available for $249 each through December 9, 2022 REGISTER NOW>>